We made a visit with Z's grandmother this weekend. Rose made her second visit to a swimming pool of the summer (to-be) season. Z's parents and sister Nikki stopped by to watch Rose float in her turtle contraption, greatest invention.
I can hardly believe the summer is around the corner. I feel like Christmas and the New Year just passed, let alone Rose being 15 months old. There are times I have to pinch myself while asking "I am a mother to a toddler?". We had her doctor well check visit last week and she is doing beautifully.
For the record and baby book: she hates the doctor, she is in the 30%-35% percentile for her height and weight. Walking, talking, da-da, ma-ma, mum mum, whimpers, throws a tantrum here and there, still on a boring diet of her regular food (pbh, waffles, Ritz crackers, cheese, pineapple, oranges etc).
On my to-do list: bottle weening and regular teeth brushing.
Another great thing happening this week?
Zac graduates from ASU's 2 Year Master's program, earning his MBA!!!! I am one HAPPY and PROUD wife :)
Have a blessed week:)
Clara
No comments:
Post a Comment