Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

We have been in our home nearly 4 months now. It is amazing how time has passed by, but I guess having a baby and moving within a month of eachother will kick start a swift couple of months to follow. We are settling in quite nicely. This past month we were able to make some purchases that helped put some finishing touches on a few areas, such as:


Patio furniture



Z's office/man cave.




Both the patio furniture and black futon required assembly. There is nothing more frustrating than opening a large box and dumping out a thousand screws and bolts and sitting down and reading the directions. I can not count the amount of pieces of furniture we have bought and assembled since moving into our new house.


I just finished a MAJOR project (in my eyes) which I will share in a future post. Originally, it was categorized as a "weekend project". Yeah right. I am embarrassed to say how long it actually took. Ok, 23 days, from start to finish. Now you're curious right?


Untill next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment